Last update: June 13, 2023
Wallet application and TECHNOCORE mobile game (collectively with all of its subdomains and al their respective pages, the "Website"), the online services at the Website ("Services"), any software product or when you otherwise interact with us.
1. Collection of the Information
Your privacy is important to us and We have taken steps to ensure that We do not collect more information from You than is necessary for us to provide You with our services and to protect your account.
Information You Provide: You may provide to Gunzilla certain information (often called “personally identifiable” information), such as Your name, nationality, date of birth, email address, postal mailing address, and telephone numbers. You may provide us with this information if you use certain services or products from the Gunzilla Service, enter contests or sweepstakes, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Gunzilla Service.
If You contact our support, We may record Your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify Your identity.
In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, virtual currency addresses, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card
numbers, expiration dates and security code and tracking information from cheques or money orders may be collected by third party payment service providers.
We protect personal information obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third- party sources vary over time and include advertising networks, such as Facebook, Google and YouTube, and website analytics providers, such as Google Analytics.
We record users' browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, behavioral patterns and device information.
In addition, We gather statistical information about visitors including, but not limited to, browser software, operating system and version, mobile network information, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from third parties and sources other than the Gunzilla Service, such as our partners and advertisers.
Personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact information. Email address, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. User name, password, password hints, and similar security information used for authenticating and accessing our services. Other identifiers. Account number, unique user identification number, advertising identifiers, user names and aliases from third party services, such as social media, and other similar online identifiers.
- Demographic. Information about you such as your age, country and state of residence, and preferred language.
- Commercial. Information about the items you purchase, the services and features you use and interact with, your licenses and subscriptions to our services, the activities associated with your account, and your interactions with us.
- Device and usage. Information about your computer, mobile phone or other device used to access and use our services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, mobile carrier, device type, configuration, software, settings, browsing history, referral URLs, cookies, files, metadata, and other similar information about the hardware, software, and connectivity of your device.
- Mobile device data. If vou install our mobile application on your device, certain information and data on vour device will be accessible by us in accordance with your mobile device permission settings, such as geolocation data, contacts, and other system tools.
- GUNZ Tokens use. If you are using GUNZ on our network, we will collect information sufficient to validate your eligibility, verify your identity, and comply with our internal procedures and applicable law, including, for example, a government issued identification number such as a tax number, driver's license number, or personal identification number.
- Performance data. Information about the performance of our services and any problems you experience, including error reports containing details about your device software and hardware.
- Customer support. When you contact us for inquiries or technical support, we collect information that allows us to categorize, investigate, and respond to your inquiry, as well as track potential problems and trends, and customize our support responses to better serve you. Please note that any phone conversations, online chat sessions and other communications with us may be monitored and recorded.
- Content consumption data. Information about media content you access through our services, such as news or information articles, or video or audio recordings, available on our website or other service.
- Searches and commands. Search queries and commands when you use our services with search or related productivity functionality.
- Social data. Information about your relationships and interactions between you, other people, and organizations, such as types of engagement (likes, dislikes, etc.) related to people and organizations.
- Contacts and relationships. Data about your contacts and relationships if you use our service to communicate or share information with others, or refer others to use our services.
- Feedback and surveys. Information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback, survey data, and product reviews you write.
- Content or other input. Any other information, text, data, files, communications, images, audio, video or other content or inputs provided by you when using our services or interacting with us, such as the content of your messages to us, and any data, documents, images, software or other media you upload, store, retrieve or otherwise process within our services.
- Inferences. Inferences made about your preferences, interests, behavior and characteristics based on any of the above information.
2. Use of the Information
Gunzilla collects and processes personal information about You only where We have a legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the GDPR and Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act ('PDPA'). The legal bases will depend on the purpose for which We process Your personal information. This means We collect and use Your personal information only where:
- We need it to provide the Services, and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by Your rights and interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process Your personal information to comply with a legal obligation. We may use Your e-mail address or mobile number for administrative communications such as notifying You of major Gunzilla Service updates, and to send privacy or security related notices.
Gunzilla uses all of the information that We collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Gunzilla Service works and looks, to create new features and functionality. We may use Your e-mail address to send You newsletter or marketing e-mails. We will ask for Your consent in line with the applicable law when You first provide Your personal information.
3. Your Rights
If You have consented to our use of personal information about You for a specific purpose,
You have the right to change Your consent at any time. In certain circumstances, You have rights under the GDPR and PDPA in relation to Your personal information.
- Request access to Your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information We hold about You as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of Your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information We hold about You.
- Request erasure of Your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about You is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing Your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of Your personal information.
- Request transfer of Your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
These data privacy rights do not apply to Gunzilla where We process Your personal information
as a data processor on behalf of our partners. Where this is the case, any request to exercise Your European data privacy rights should be directed to our partners (i.e. the data controllers).
4. Disclosure of the Information
Gunzilla may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information (such as non-identifiable User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality on the Gunzilla Service.
We may disclose some limited User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to:
- e-mail providers, like Google, located in EU in Frankfurt, in to provide e-mail services;
- cloud services providers, like Google and Amazon and DigitalOcean, located in Frankfurt, Germany, to store certain personal data and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract We enter into with You;
- marketing automation platform and email marketing service Mailchimp;
- provide website hosting, maintenance, and security services;
- conduct data analysis and create reports;
- offer certain functionality; and
- assist Gunzilla in improving the Gunzilla Service and creating new services features.
Gunzilla may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government orders. We shall require any third party, including without limitation any government or enforcement entity, seeking access to data We hold to have obtained a court order, or proof they are statutorily empowered to access Your data and that their request is valid and within their power.
Gunzilla also reserves the right to disclose User information that We believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary:
- to take precautions against liability;
- protect Gunzilla from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses;
- to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Gunzilla Service; or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Gunzilla, our Users, or others.
In the event that Gunzilla is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, We may transfer or assign the information that We have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
5. Your Choices and Access to Your Personal Information
If You decline to share Your personally-identifiable information with Gunzilla. We may not be able to provide to You some of the features and functionality found on the Gunzilla Service. You may view, update, correct, or delete Your user information and preferences by contacting [email protected]
To protect Your privacy and security, We take reasonable steps to verify Your identity before granting You account access or making corrections to Your information.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
6. Data Security
Gunzilla uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards intended to preserve the integrity and security of Your personal information. We audit our procedures and security measures regularly to ensure they are being properly administered and remain effective and appropriate. Our Service has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. More specifically, our server uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security protection by encrypting Your Personal Data to prevent individuals from reading these Data as they travel over the Internet.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while We try to protect the information We hold for You, We cannot guarantee the security of any information You transmit to us and You do so at Your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about You will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the GUNZ Wallet We collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the game when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
8. Retention of the Information
We retain the data You provide to us for as long as You have Your account with us and thereafter for such period as You may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that We may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
Except where prohibited by law, this period may be extended beyond the end of the particular relationship with us but only for so long as We are contractually bound to do so, or so far as is necessary for audit or other accounting purposes. In some circumstances You can ask us to delete Your data as set out below.
When Personal Data are no longer needed We have procedures either to destroy, delete, erase or convert it to an anonymous form. After You have terminated Your use Services, We may store Your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Gunzilla does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years-of-age without permission latter from the parents or legal guardian of the person. If Gunzilla learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 18- years-of-age has been collected on or through the Gunzilla Service, then Gunzilla will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If You are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who has become a Gunzilla Service member, then please contact Gunzilla at [email protected] to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
Cookies and Automatically Collected Information: We may track Your activities using cookies and similar technologies.
Gunzilla may use automatically collected information and cookies to:
- (a) remember Your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You access the Gunzilla Service;
- (b) provide customized third -party advertisements, content and information;
- (c) monitor and report on the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns;
- (d) monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- (e) track Your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities. If You want to delete any cookies that are already on Your computer, please refer to the help and support area on Your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies You may not be able to access certain areas or features of Services. Please note that refusing cookies does not mean You will no longer receive online advertising. It means that the company or companies from which You opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to Your web preferences and usage patterns.
11. International Transfer
If You reside in the EU, Gunzilla stores Your Personal Data at secure locations in the EU.